Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 “Code regarding the protection of personal data”
Having received comprehensive information pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and subsequent amendments, and being aware in particular that:
- Park Your Bus will process personal data, in compliance with the legislation on the processing of personal data and the confidentiality obligations set forth therein;
- The personal data processed are essentially identification data such as personal data, telephone, fax and e-mail. It is forbidden for the user to provide sensitive data in any form referred to in Article 4, paragraph I, lett. d) of Legislative Decree 196/2003 – or personal data suitable for detecting racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union nature, as well as personal data suitable for detecting the state of health and sexual life – as the specific online form is only responsible for requesting information on the services offered by Park Your Bus;
- The data processing is aimed at providing information on the services offered requested through the online form on the site https://www.parkyourbus.com/
- The provision of personal data or company name and e-mail and the related processing are functional to the execution of the service offered by Park Your Bus. Failure to provide such data will make it impossible to provide the requested service;
- Without the consent of the undersigned as per POINT 1 it will not be possible to request information from Park Your Bus;
- The treatment will be carried out manually and / or in an automated form according to the needs encountered from time to time;
- Personal data may be disclosed to all other parties, internal and external to Park Your Bus, competent for carrying out, even in part, activities related to the management of the online form in charge of indicating information on the services offered;
- Furthermore, personal data may be disclosed to the following categories of subjects: a) employees and collaborators in charge of processing for the management of the practices relating to the requested information service; b) Authorities or public administrations for the fulfillment of any legal obligation;
- As an interested party, to exercise the rights attributed to you by article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, available at the link http://www.garanteprivacy.it/garante/navig/jsp/index.jsp, you can contact the Data Controller;
- The Data Controller is Daniela Ribera, with registered office in Via Perla, 79 21100 Varese
gives its CONSENT pursuant to art. 23 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, to the processing of their personal data, in the manner indicated above, and in particular: to any processing activity necessary for the performance of activities related to the correct fulfillment of requests for information by users of the site https://www.parkyourbus.com. Art. 7. Legislative Decree 196/2003 “Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- a) the origin of the personal data;
- b) the purposes and methods of the processing;
- c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the help of electronic instruments;
- d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
- a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Pro version subscription:
- Duration of subscription: 6 months / 1 year;
- Subscription price: € 4.99 / € 9.99 (prices for Italy, check the final gross price based on the country of your iTunes / Google Play account);
- Payment will be charged to iTunes / Google Play account at confirmation of purchase;
- The subscription will be managed by the user and the automatic renewal can be deactivated by accessing the account settings after purchase.